On 15th October 1981, Comitalia – Compagnia Fiduciaria S.p.A. was established by notary Soudaz in Ivrea with the name of Luserna Fiduciaria S.r.l..
In 1985, with a deed drawn up by notary Saija, the registered office was moved to Milan. The company , formerly a limited liability company, became a public limited company, and the corporate name was changed to Comitalia – Compagnia Gestioni Fiduciarie S.p.A..
In 1994, with a deed drawn up by notary Stucchi, the company was given the present corporate name of Comitalia – Compagnia Fiduciaria S.p.A..
The company is entitled to carry out trustee activities, as per ministerial order issued by the Minister for Industry, Trades and Craft Trades (now Ministry of Economic Development) on 30th June 1983, published on the Official Journal No. 199 of 21st July 1983, amended by ministerial order as of 01/02/1988.
Comitalia – Compagnia Fiduciaria S.p.A. is a professional trust company whose shareholding structure is mainly constituted by chartered certified accountants.
The administrative body of Comitalia – Compagnia Fiduciaria S.p.A. is a Board of Directors consisting of three members:
- President Roberto Piatti, graduate in Business and Economics at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan, registered in the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of Como since 1988;
- Managing Director Carla Fantuz, accountant, registered in the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of Milan since 1995;
- Managing Director Alessandra Perlo, graduate in Business and Economics at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan, registered in the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of Milan since 1997;
- Managing Director Elena Garavaglia, graduate in Law in 2002 at Università degli Studi in Milan, registered in the Bar Association of Milan since 2006;
- Dott.ssa Roberta Pierantoni, graduate in Law at Università degli Studi di Urbino "Carlo Bo, and registered in the Bar Association of Urbino since 2008.
In addition, the administrative body appointed as Attorney-General
- Valentina Trezzi, graduate in Business and Economics at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan.
The supervisory board of Comitalia – Compagnia Fiduciaria S.p.A., which is the Board of Statutory Auditors, consists of
- President Oliviero Cimaz;
- Statutory Auditor Aldo Valsecchi;
- Statutory Auditor Piera Tula;
- Alternate Auditor Enrico Colombo;
- Alternate Auditor Emilio Ettore Gnech.
The person in charge of the auditing of accounts and budget review is Simone Cavalli, registered in the Registry of Auditors.
The person in charge of anti-money laundering is Dr. Ettore Valsecchi.
The person in charge of quality management is Valentina Trezzi.
Comitalia - Compagnia Fiduciaria S.p.A. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company
Certification No: 9190.CFDC